Thursday, April 14, 2011

Forgotten

I always knew some great significant event would take place in my lifetime. Some greater purpose was meant for me -- a purpose greater than that of any singular person on the entire earth. But I never would have guessed it was this. This twisted fate -- this, destiny was not what I expected. But yet, I welcomed it. Every moment of each day love was fleeting me -- love for my family, my friends, my wife... my life. And here I stand, looking up into the heavens on this light-absent night and I beg for it. No. I prepare for it. This is what was planned for me the moment I exited that woman's life-bearing womb. I stretch my arms wide and breathe in the air of sorrow and hatred -- the power to hurt, the power to destroy. On this night of which I dreamed would be my ascencion into heaven as one of God's angels, I open my eyes and see red. I am not his angel. I am his enemy - his tormented son and forgotten child.

1 comment: